Klik op View online om op de hoogte te blijven van de laatste ontwikkelingen bij ECHA over volgende onderwerpen :
- Annual Report: looking back on our 2021
- SME registrants: check your company size
If your company is micro, small or medium-sized, check that the company size you have claimed when registering your substance is correct and inform ECHA if you realise that the size was declared incorrectly. This can help you save up to EUR 19 900. Remember to also upload the required documents supporting your claim in REACH-IT.
New intention to identify a substance of very high concern
We have received a new intention for reaction mass of 2,2,3,3,5,5,6,6-octafluoro-4-(1,1,1,2,3,3,3-heptafluoropropan-2-yl)morpholine and 2,2,3,3,5,5,6,6-octafluoro-4-(heptafluoropropyl)morpholine
(EC 473-390-7, CAS -).
Assessments of regulatory needs are now available for:
Dialkyl sulfates; and
To get a list of the substances covered in each group and access the report, you can filter the list by group name.
- Sweden's proposal to harmonise the classification and labelling (CLH) of silver (EC 231-131-3 CAS 7440-22-4) is open for an ad hoc consultation. We are now looking for comments on certain new studies that were finalised only after the initial consultation ended on 18 December 2020.
Send comments by 17 May 2022.
New proposal to harmonise classification and labelling
A proposal has been submitted for spear mint oil (EC 616-927-4, CAS 8008-79-5).
Updated guidance for companies placing hazardous mixtures on the EU market
Commission updates list of harmonised classifications
Occupational exposure limits
We have launched calls for evidence on:
- 1,2,3-trichloropropane (EC 202-486-1, CAS 96-18-4);
- 1,2-dichloropropane (EC 201-152-2, CAS 78-87-5);
- 2,3-epoxypropyl methacrylate (glycidyl methacrylate)
(EC 203-441-9, CAS 106-91-2); and
- 2-chloro-1,3-butadiene (chloroprene) (EC 204-818-0, CAS 126-99-8).