Cliquer sur View online pour vous informer des dernières informations de ECHA concernant les sujets suivant :
- Tonnage band changes may now be taken into account during dossier evaluation process
- Restriction process terminated for creosote and creosote-related substances
- An assessment of regulatory needs report is now available for alpha-chloro aliphatic carboxylate derivatives.
- New content on EUON website
- Nanomaterials in cosmetics - explore our new infographic
- Call for EUON study proposals - extended submission deadline
The deadline to send in your study proposals for the EU Observatory for Nanomaterials (EUON) has been extended. The new submission deadline is 1 August 2022.
Events: Safe the date
- The European Commission's Directorate-General for Environment will organise the second part of the Fourth Annual Forum on Endocrine Disruptors on 21-22 September 2022, in collaboration with the French Agency for Food, Environmental and Occupational Health & Safety (ANSES).